About the ATHENA Study:
Mapping the Course of Alport syndrome
- Do you have Alport syndrome?
- Do you know someone who does?
Now is your chance - do your part to map the course of Alport syndrome. Contact a location near you to learn about the ATHENA study if you:
- Are 16 years of age or older, and
- Have been diagnosed with Alport syndrome
You are not qualified for this study if you:
- Have received a kidney transplant
- Are currently on dialysis
Information obtained from this study is critical in designing future clinical trials in patients with Alport syndrome.
The ATHENA study is designed to learn more about the changes in the kidneys in patients with Alport syndrome.
To locate your nearest study center, please use the site locator. The study team will discuss whether you are eligible to participate.